interior header graphic of students
interior header mobile graphic of students


The H1B visa is an employment-based, non-immigrant visa category for temporary workers. For such a visa, an employer must offer a job and apply for your H1B visa petition with the US Immigration Department.

Additional H-1B Information

Mijeong "MJ" Kim is our DSO who works with H visa holders. Please reach out to her if you require assistance (, 318.257.4321)

H-1B Process

Definition of Speciality Occupation

Costs and Timeline for Green Card Process